The term breast augmentation (mammoplasty) refers to the enlargement of the breast through a breast implant or cosmetic procedure. It typically involves the use of a silicone bag that is inserted under the breast which is then filled with saline solution. It is a popular medical procedure that has been around for decades.
Breast augmentation overview
This surgical procedure is considered to be a major surgery, as the patient must have general anesthesia. It is used to enlarge breasts, make them more even or to replace a breast after a mastectomy. They are also used for gender transformations.
Negative Implications of breast augmentation
- Expense. The overall cost of the procedure can run into the thousands of dollars. This is an expense that is no affordable and even with a payment plan is impractical.
- Scarring. The patient will have a scar along the fold line of the breast or around the nipple. Although these locations can result in a less noticeable scar, it can still be seen.
- Recovery. The sutures do not get removed for several days. In addition, many ordinary tasks are restricted and many women opt to have a caretaker. The patient also has to take several days off from work.
- Prescription medication. The cost of these medications can be costly. They also prolong your recovery time.
- Pain. Many women will undergo a lot of pain after this procedure. This can last for several weeks and residual pain can last several months.
- Health risks. As with any major surgery, there can be many unanticipated reactions which differ from person to person. For instance, excessive bleeding can occur, anesthesia reaction, implant rupture, infection and even death.
Breast Augmentation Alternatives
There are other viable alternatives available for women that need a breast augmentation or breast enlargement. Natural products are the best option, but women should avoid items that are filled with hormones. Instead, a breast enlargement product that has no chemicals or artificial ingredients should be purchased.
By using Brestrogen Bust Serum, you will be able to avoid expensive cosmetic surgery and long recovery times. This product comes in a convenient airless bottle that provides pure extracts of P. mirifica. This medicinal herb comes all the way from Thailand forests. It contains no synthetic hormones for a safe and natural option.