Whether you currently have high cholesterol levels or simply just want to ensure that they’re in check, Lowerol will help you lower and keep a healthy cholesterol level within a month.
Heart disease is the most common cause of death worldwide, and individuals with high cholesterol levels are two times more likely to have a heart disease-related crisis, such as heart attack or stroke, than people with normal levels. It is common for American men to suffer from high cholesterol at as young as thirty-five years of age, and women at forty-five.
Statin drugs are commonly prescribed by doctors to treat high LDL (low-density) cholesterol levels, and are becoming more popular each year for people of increasingly younger ages. Statins are extremely effective at bringing cholesterol levels down by blocking the liver’s production of cholesterol, but they are also associated with occasionally debilitating side effects, leading many to abandon treatment due to discomfort. Common side effects include:
- Muscle pain and weakness
- Digestive problems (nausea, diarrhea, bloating, constipation)
- Flushing of the skin
What is Lowerol?
Lowerol, an all-natural plant-derived product produced by leading British natural healthcare company Napiers, contains clinically-proven phytosterols that work in a similar way to statin drugs to lower cholesterol levels by up to 15% at the end of the first month of regular use, with continued use resulting in the maintenance of lower blood cholesterol levels. Phytosterols are some of many beneficial compounds produced by plants.
Unlike statin drugs, which are harsh and can have negative effects on the body, Lowerol is gentle, clinically-proven and unlikely to cause side effects. Statin drugs are sometimes the only option for individuals who are at very high risk for cardiovascular health crises such as heart attacks and strokes, but many doctors are quick to recommend them to people who may benefit more from less drastic approaches, such as diet changes and the use of natural products with cholesterol-lowering effects.
Unlike many pharmaceutical products, Lowerol is free of any animal-derived ingredients and is suitable for vegetarians.
Avoid the need for statin drugs in your future. Take control of your cholesterol now by eating heart-healthy foods, managing your cholesterol levels and promoting the health of your circulatory system with Lowerol.
If you’re already on statin drugs and suffering from unpleasant side effects, ask your doctor about Lowerol. Never stop taking prescription drugs without first getting approval from your health care professional.
- Red Rice Yeast – Containing monacolin K, which acts on the liver similarly to statin drugs, helps the body to maintain normal HDL and LDL levels.
- Policosanol – Clinical studied have suggested that this sugar-derived compound brings harmful cholesterol levels down and beneficial (HDL) cholesterol levels up.
- Coenzyme Q10 – This enzyme facilitates the transfer of fuel to muscle cells and protects against oxidization damage. Our bodies naturally produce this enzyme, which acts specifically upon smooth muscle such as the heart. When cholesterol levels are low, we produce less of this antioxidant enzyme, and Lowerol helps to replenish these levels for optimal heart health.
- Grapeseed Extract – This extract also has a powerful antioxidant effect and keeps blood vessels and other components of the circulatory system flexible and strong, leading to increased blood flow and a lower likelihood of arterial fatty deposits.
How to Benefit from Lowerall
If you’re not sure if your cholesterol is high, go to Lowerol’s official website and complete a short questionnaire to find out if you are at high risk. It is also possible to order a blood cholesterol test through the website that can be completed from home.
You can purchase Lowerol without a prescription via the official website, where deals and promotions are often available.